Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Comfortably Numb

Yup. There it is. My first post. Sniff. After years of avoiding the blog, i've finally decided to take the plunge.

Firstly, a little about myself. What's with these short sentences? God. Anyway, like the title of the blog suggests, most of the time i'm really comfortably numb, mostly due to the supercool ac in our office. Really, I feel like I might even bump into an iceberg in the stores sometimes.

I'm a movie and TV buff, and quite a serious one at that. Sports, beer, chocolate, good food, friends are my other turn ons. I also listen to anything that has a catchy tune and beat. Definitely a beat person. Most of all, I love spending time in the loo. That privatest part of my life is heavily safeguarded. Its like my bat cave. Awesome. Instead of a cool Batmobile, though, there are enough magazines and books there to last a nuclear holocaust.
So feel free to post any experiences with aliens, tigers, politicians, rickshawallahs. Am gonna end this with a great song which I completely endorse. Cheers!



I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other peoples hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because its bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe Im loved when Im completely by myself alone

I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you cant appreciate real love until youve been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you dont know what youve got until you say goodbye
I believe you cant control or choose your sexuality

I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfairI believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you cant appreciate real love until youve been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you dont know what youve got until you say goodbye

I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness
I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
I believe that God does not endorse tv evangelists
I believe in love surviving death into eternity

I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you cant appreciate real love until youve been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you dont know what youve got until you say goodbye

3 comments:

Mukti said...

Hey. Most wonderful to see your thoughts cast off into the vast unknown of cyberspace. Great way to keep in touch with the disneyland thats your mind!

raniadsule said...

Thundering typhoons ! This is a Riot...finally you get to unleash this all unto us huh..thanks for this buddy! Needed to have some comfort into knowing there's another mind that's my mirror image :)Enjoy your Blog a lot!

M A N D A A R said...

Yeah Boy! Bring it on!!!
Its all stacked up in there ... leak it up man.